Tubby's Pre Game Speech For NW

mnsportsgeek

Reaction score
"You guys have worked hard to prepare for this game. I just have one more thing to say. Andre, never ever ever ever get 2 fouls in the first half again. Ever. Go team."

I think I'm pretty spot on. What do you think Tubby tells the troops tonight?

I'd tell Austin to hit 8 3's in a row this time, and to do it in the first 10 minutes

"Persistance can change failure into an extraordinary achievement. Work hard, give it your all, and ball till you fall!"

"Let's really play defense tonight. Guard them with one of your hands in their jocks and trip them with both feet."

"Great momonets are born out of great opportunites..."

Rah rah ree, kick'em in the knee, rah rah rass, kick'em in the other knee!!!

Andre.......don't act like skin on the opponent 30-90 feet from the basket....chances of a steal are very slim.

Chances of getting left in the dust or committing a foul are much higher.

Just stay in front of your guy, don't give up the easy three and don't foul.

How long do you run the bench with them this early before you bring in the troops?

"You guys have worked hard to prepare for this game. I just have one more thing to say. Andre, never ever ever ever get 2 fouls in the first half again. Ever. Go team."

I think I'm pretty spot on. What do you think Tubby tells the troops tonight?

I love how you started this thread this afternoon, and they actually show the end of his pre-game "speech". What on earth was going on in that locker room before the game? Having a tea party?! No wonder this team comes out flat....

I love how you started this thread this afternoon, and they actually show the end of his pre-game "speech". What on earth was going on in that locker room before the game? Having a tea party?! No wonder this team comes out flat....

Yeah that speech will go into the history books as an inspirational speech.... He showed all the excitement of a math teacher.

Yeah that speech will go into the history books as an inspirational speech.... He showed all the excitement of a math teacher.

When they showed it I thought "this team's got nothin' tonight.". Unfortunately, I was right.

Top Bottom