Multiple-bid report card

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Nice job ACC. Once again, it's Duke and UNC carrying the flag. Flat out, you suck. Save for Maryland's national title in 2002, the ACC once and always is pretty much the two Carolina schools and a bunch of overrated stiffs. When is the media going to start pointing that out?

Kudos to the Big East (living up to its billing & then some) and the Big 12 (3 teams still standing), which apparently was vastly undersold this season. Big 10 was solid, but a win each by Illinois or Ohio State would have helped. In my mind OSU was the biggest Big 10 bust. I don't care what folks think of Siena, losing to the Saints in Dayton is inexcusable. The Buckeyes basically handed them the game. I suspect Evan Turner will be the only one of the Big 10's super sophs to go pro.

Illini's loss was not a surprise, especially without Frazier. Nevertheless, getting two to the Sweet 16 (only 1 seeded to get there) is a plus for the Big 10. Would be nice if Sparty and/or Purdue could win at least one more.

The Multiple-Bid Report Card
Big East (11-2, 5 left): 1 played below their seed, 1 played to their seed.
Big 12 (9-3, 3 left): 1 played above seed, 2 played to seed.
A-10 (3-2, 1 left): 1 played above seed, 1 played to seed.
Big 10 (6-5, 2 left): 2 played above seed, 2 played below seed, 1 played to seed.
Pac 10 (6-5, 1 left): 1 played above seed, 2 played below seed, 2 played to seed.
ACC (5-5, 2 left): 1 played above seed, 4 played below seed.
Horizon (1-2, 0 left): 1 played above seed, 1 played to seed.
SEC (1-3, 0 left): 3 played to seed.
Mountain West (0-2, 0 left): 2 played below seed.

Ben Woodside? What a pleasure to watch him & Collins go mano-e-mano on Friday. That's what the NCAA tourney is all about. Any doubts about whether Woodside could play (and more importantly excel) in the Big 10 were put to rest rather convincingly.

You are right SS Woodisde would drop a 3 pointer and collins would come right back down and you could tell he was thinking "oh yeah watch this move" then BOOM cross over pull up jumper good!

Flat out, you suck

Mellow Out SelectionSunday...

Thanks for the info. I was going to try to do this today at work but now I don't have to. I thank you and my boss thanks you.

Top Bottom