If the Gophers lose at NW, I will __________.

ski-u-mah

Reaction score
Not really trying to be negative, but if this year is going to be different than any other year, we must win tonight.

I fully expect them to win, but if they don't, I will... weep.

Not really trying to be negative, but if this year is going to be different than any other year, we must win tonight.

I fully expect them to win, but if they don't, I will... weep.

Watch people bash tubby and jump off the bandwagon in mass numbers on gopherhole.com while I sit back and realize the BIG 10 season is long, its a toss up, and the chances of us winning out are slim to none. We just better make the tournament and get hot at the right time.

. ... be concerned, very concerned.

Teams/programs that have truly turned a corner win games like tonight. I think the Gophers will win tonight, but I certainly can't say that with much certainty.

If they have any hopes of winning the regular season title, I think this is pretty much a must win. Although, I'm fairly convinced that whoever wins the regular season title won't be the team that wins the conference tourney.

...enter my score for the Gopher/Wisky game after Dr. Don creates the thread?

I'll be pissed, and will be very close taking us out of top 4 consideration and move us in to 5th place in the Big Ten.

..may be convinced that we could do better than the 10-8 I predicted at the start of the BIG.

I just never expect to win against NW, that I don't feel as bad when we lose.

Sit and wonder how in the world we could lose at Northwestern five times in a row

Welch-Ryan is a House of Horrors for the Gophers as they have lost 4 straight there so a loss would be no surprise.

blame Obama.

Damn you beat me to it. Obama is my excuse for everything. I.e. I ran out of gas because Obama....

I will probably break some stuff then move on! I have high expectations for this team and expect them to get a good seed and at least get to the elite 8. Gotta win the games against the teams that aren't good in conference.

..probably not be very happy and will make it a point to not look at the Fudgehole until at least Saturday.

...sadly realize we're not as good as I thought we could be, and re-set expectations for bubble watching at the beginning of March.

...sadly realize we're not as good as I thought we could be, and re-set expectations for bubble watching at the beginning of March.

Agree with the first part, not second. If we get to bubble watching this year, they may as well drop men's basketball.

Not be surprised, and realize that my 11-7 prediction probably will be accurate.

.... make sure to stay off of GopherHole for 24-48 hours.

There is no conceivable way in my mind that the Gophers will lose this game, so I will celebrate after the victory...

I mean I saw the same NW team play earlier this month, they are ATROCIOUS.

Proceed to watch 19 year old Sloane Stephens play in the Australian Open Semi-Finals tonight on ESPN2.

There is no conceivable way in my mind that the Gophers will lose this game, so I will celebrate after the victory...

I mean I saw the same NW team play earlier this month, they are ATROCIOUS.

Ways we can lose? How about turning the ball over 20 times? How about NW limiting the possessions and shooting a high percentage on threes? How about the Gophers not getting 5 straight 3 pointers from Austin Hollins? I think you're a little naive about NW too.

When they played at Williams they had a couple of guys struggling with dehabilitating injuries. Both of those players have gotten back closer to 100%. Hearn and Swopshire were very good against the Hoosiers in the 2nd half. I think Gopher fans should expect a very difficult game.

I really hope Clem has devised a way to attack their zone defense...I think the key is dribble penetration to the paint...Dish and let Rodney or Trev soar for dunks and close in shots.

I won't be surprised to see this game decided by a bucket or two either way.

Top Bottom