Who's been the best player through Round 2?

Who has been the best player thus far in the NCAA tournament?

• Cole Aldrich-averaging 18 pts, 16.5 rebounds, 6 blocks, with a triple double against Dayton

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Blake Griffin-averaged 30 points and 15 rebounds, (33 & 17 in gritty effort against Michigan)

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Sherron Collins-averaged 28 pts, 5 asts, & 5.5 rbds against NDSU & Dayton

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A.J. Price-leading UConn in two blowouts with 23.5 points, 5.5 assists, and 5.5 rebounds

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Marcus Thornton-SEC player of the year averaged 27.5 in two games against Butler and UNC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nic Wise-leading #12 seed Arizona by averaged 25 pts & 5 asts in wins over Utah & Cleveland St.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
Two rounds are complete in the NCAA tournament and we are down to the Sweet Sixteen. There have been many impressive displays of talent thus far, but who would you vote as the best? I am only including players who played two games, excluding the likes of Ben Woodside. I've put up six candidates, please tell us if you would vote for someone not on the list.

Two rounds are complete in the NCAA tournament and we are down to the Sweet Sixteen. There have been many impressive displays of talent thus far, but who would you vote as the best? I am only including players who played two games, excluding the likes of Ben Woodside. I've put up six candidates, please tell us if you would vote for someone not on the list.

why exclude ben woodside? he was awesome...collins couldn't contain him!!:D:D:D

ben made the bison immensely better than would have been the case without him :cool02::cool02::cool02:

ben gets my vote...

If we were voting on opening round, Woodside would certainly have been in the voting and probably would have gotten everyone's vote. However, we're looking at the whole weekend, that's why I excluded the one game candidates. Who knows what type of game Woodside would have had in round 2? Taj Gibson was probably Woodside's primary competition after his perfect 10 for 10 first round and he followed that up with 3 points.

I second Jonny Flynn, I dont know what his stats are, but he constantly creates shots for himself or open ones for others. I think I'd take him over Lawson or Collins.

Top Bottom