michigans freshman had more swagger on road than we did at home

dboy

Banned
Reaction score
they were loose...
we were too tight..

rodney played like a freshman begging for fouls and coleman looked scared all game..

while mcgary, robinson, and stauskas had swagger, trash talk, and towel waving..

coaching??

Can a coach, coach swagger, trash talking and towel waving? The Gophers sure looked like a bunch of deer in the headlights tonight. IMO

I worry about NW and Wis on the road... Can we please get an early lead and make it grow?

We desperately need to steal one on the road against Wisconsin. Play a good game against Northwestern and get back on track against Wisky and hand them their first loss.

We desperately need to steal one on the road against Wisconsin. Play a good game against Northwestern and get back on track against Wisky and hand them their first loss.

+1

Michigan defense was way more impressive than ours.

I wouldnt have guessed that the undersized lineup of Michigan can play such good defense. They played physical. McGary is a lot better than i expected. It is easier on their team when their starting backcourt can take over a game at any time. They also can create for others. Andre can do that for us at times. Austin isn't in the same league as Hardaway though. Stauskus suprised me with his ability to drive after the shot fake. Trevor was dominating Morgan. McGary played him much more solid.

They scouted Rodney and coleman well. Gave them room to shoot outside shots and totally cut off their drives. We really had only a couple advantages, one was rebounding, the second was Trevor. We did fine on the boards, we did not do well in getting Trevor the ball on the block. Had we not shot 50% on 3's the score would have been worse.

I wouldnt have guessed that the undersized lineup of Michigan can play such good defense. They played physical. McGary is a lot better than i expected. ...

Was very impressed with Michigan, and McGary was better than I thought, too. A very nice player, a poised freshman, as were their others. Michigan out-toughed us. That surprised & disappointed me.

From what I've seen I'd make Michigan the favorite to win the B1G, not Indiana. Michigan's tougher, and I'd take Beilein over Crean on the sidelines.

Was very impressed with Michigan, and McGary was better than I thought, too. A very nice player, a poised freshman, as were their others. Michigan out-toughed us. That surprised & disappointed me.

From what I've seen I'd make Michigan the favorite to win the B1G, not Indiana. Michigan's tougher, and I'd take Beilein over Crean on the sidelines.

+1

I don't like characterizing our game at Wisconsin as "stealing one". They have some bad losses, only one really good win. We have yet to have lost to a not top-5 team.

Easy to have Swagger when you have Burke and Hardaway who have the defense running ragged after them, creating open looks for everyone. They were just better than us, and I suspect that we knew it after about 7 minutes.

Top Bottom