*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
It goes without saying, this is a massive game. The ESPN A Team will be in The Barn, some big recruits and two Top 10 teams in front of a packed Barn. Our crew is all leaving work early and meeting at 4pm at Big Ten. Let's get rowdy tonight all! Let's get after it.

Can't concentrate at work any more. Checked out. Listening to a pump up soundtrack. Ready to run through a brick wall.

This is OUR time. The age of the Gopher has begun.

Big time game tonight! Time to show the country what the Gophers are capable of this season!

Can't concentrate at work any more. Checked out. Listening to a pump up soundtrack. Ready to run through a brick wall.

This is OUR time. The age of the Gopher has begun.

I hear ya I've pumped Zombie Nation at work about 5 times this afternoon.

I wanna hear "up up and away, baby" at least 3 x for Rodney Williams...LETS GO GOPHERS! Biggest game since the Osborne Lockhart era!

I get to miss the first half of the game. Work tonight. =( Will try to pop the radio on 1500, but not sure if the boss man will let me.

We win tonight and the barn will be crazy, the riots in the streets, okay maybe not the riots but a whole lot of yelling will be going on.

The student section is full 30 minutes before tip.

I can't contain my hate for Michigan tonight, go Gophers, blast these Wolverines and make me a happy observer.

Good luck and hope for no injuries tonight...

Ugghhh...I hate the white unis...why do they even exist????

Hardaway is on, not a good sign. Already hit 2 threes and Austin has been in his jockstrap all game. Not sure about our chances in a shootout

Gotta at least make them take contested jumpers! Looking good so far though! Lets keep it up!

A big game like this and you are complaining about the color of the uni's. Not like you at all.

We're off to an ok start but i am a little unsettled by how cooly and seemingly effortlessly Michigan is matching us.

was that a "we want ..." chant going when we came back from commercial? if it was who was the name?

Top Bottom