Gophers Women's Minnesota vs North Dame

gophersfan

Reaction score
Gophers Women's Minnesota vs Notre Dame

i better not be blackout on Directv today. want to see this game.

Schrader with 2 early fouls. GREAT for the Gophers. She is their leading scorer and rebounder.

21-13 Gophers under 12 timeout.

Shockingly they are executing in the half-court offense.

Brianna Mastey in the game??? In the first half??? Crazy shit! She got a loose ball basket too!

Like what I am seeing.

Gophers lead 28-17 at the time of this post. Gophers are so much quicker on the outside than Notre Dame that its leading to easy baskets in transition and against the zone. McCoy and Fox are going great in the first half and taht needs to continue.

Looking at this team and what they will have coming back I would have to think Taylor Hill would be a great addition. Her speed and quickness would be a great addition to replace Fox.

Did the annoucer just say that ND is more built for a championship than us while we are beating their ass by 14 points?

What a joke!

McCoy with her 3rd foul. No bueno. I assume Buford will be in the rest of the half. Still haven't seen Sylva though.

I'm loving the balanced scoring effort.

Not exactly. The announcer said playing in the Big East might prepare a team more for a title run than the Big Ten would. They also said that the non conference schedules these two teams play are strong and that would go a long way in preparing either team for a title run.

Anyone think Notre Dame is getting by with the travel calls the Gophers are not?

Anyone think Notre Dame is getting by with the travel calls the Gophers are not?

Haven't really been paying attention. They missed the one when McCoy picked up her 3rd I think. The Gophers travel so much it doesn't even phase me to compare!

wow we hit a 3 pointer and we get a timeout call before that.

Voight 9 pts, AEM 8, Fox 7, Ohm 6, McCoy 5, Harper 5, Mastey 2

Balanced effort so far. Gophers shooting 62% (15-24) 2-4 3's.

Outrebounding ND 21-12. 12 assists to ND's 4.

Hopefully they keep it up!!!

wow McCoy pick up her 4th fourth to start the 2nd half.

McCoy and Voight both picked up their 4th fouls within the first 3 minutes of the 2nd half.

Big bucket by Fox to make it 50-41.

Gophers need to rebound and play defense and they will be ok. They cant keep turning the ball over all the time. Its really hurting us but as long as we defend and rebound we will be ok.

Some of these calls a very ticky tack let them play a little. Gophers 6 fouls in 7:49 of half.

This is getting out of hand. Every trip down the floor the officials are blowing the play dead. Its bad for both teams but its taking the rythem out of the game.

Minnesota with a 3 point shooting display. 7 3 pointer.

Ohm is being clutch when te Gophers need points. She isnt close to the three point line and she is draining one after another. Gophers back up 8 64-56.

Topic title..

It's NoTRE Dame not NoRTH Dame...

Voight is gone.

I dont like the fact the Gophers are not being that aggressive on offense trying way to hard to work the clock down. Get to the basket and score worry about the clock under 3:00.

71-61

Harper has been a great story with Fox and Ohm today.

Need McCoy handling the ball with the pressure, Emmy is out of control...

71-64 just under 2 min.

Top Bottom