First Game This Year without 20 FT Attempts

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
We shot 15 FTs to IUs 40. We had 1 attempt in the first half. This to me was the deciding factor in this game.

Doesn't matter that IU on made 24 of the 40...that we didn't get to the line in the first half meant we weren't attacking the rim and we played right into IUs hands. In the second half we did much better...even with the refs being a bit tilted toward IU.

We shot 15 FTs to IUs 40. We had 1 attempt in the first half. This to me was the deciding factor in this game.

Doesn't matter that IU on made 24 of the 40...that we didn't get to the line in the first half meant we weren't attacking the rim and we played right into IUs hands. In the second half we did much better...even with the refs being a bit tilted toward IU.

I thought we did take it to the hoop fairly often in this game. There were four different negative results that were the usual end-result: (1) a miss, (2) blocked shot, (3) no-call on a foul leading to a miss, (4) inexplicable offensive foul call (note that I'd be fine with most of those calls if they were the same on the other end of the court, but they were not). You can't do much with these being the typical end-results of taking it to the hoop.

Top Bottom