Gophs getting lots of love from CBS #2 Seed

They have the Gophers as a #3 seed playing #14 Utah State in Salt Lake. Yeah, that's a lotta love.

wow, they have us projected as B1G champs

They have the Gophers as a #3 seed playing #14 Utah State in Salt Lake. Yeah, that's a lotta love.

did you even click the link? They have us at #2 playing Detroit in kansas city

They must have updated it since you posted the link. I first got the version from December 27, which has the Gophers in the scenario I posted earlier.

I now see the one vs Detroit in KC. That setups screams Sweet 16 (don't trust either Colorado or Oklahoma as far as I can throw them). And with the four clubs in the other pod in the round of 16, I wouldn't be too pessimistic to think we can stop there.

Don't look now, but even after being handed a win last night at Vandy (shot clock ran out before the shooter got the go-ahead bucket out of his hands), defending national champ Kentucky is in a pig-tail game.

A match up with Creighton in the Sweet 16 would be really interesting and fun to watch! Doug McDermott is an extremely good ball player and it would be fun to see how we deal with him.

They must have updated it since you posted the link. I first got the version from December 27, which has the Gophers in the scenario I posted earlier.

I now see the one vs Detroit in KC. That setups screams Sweet 16 (don't trust either Colorado or Oklahoma as far as I can throw them). And with the four clubs in the other pod in the round of 16, I wouldn't be too pessimistic to think we can stop there.

Don't look now, but even after being handed a win last night at Vandy (shot clock ran out before the shooter got the go-ahead bucket out of his hands), defending national champ Kentucky is in a pig-tail game.

I think that set up is about as nice as one could imagine. I think it would scream elite 8

Or maybe, just maybe, you needed to hit "refresh"...

Surprised he has UMn as a #2 and IU as a #3? I think its a crafty way to try to look smart if we win tomorrow, he can claim he basically predicted it, but if we lose, he can claim it was only a projection of how we'll end up. If we don't end up there, by then most will have forgotten he put us there this time.

Surprised he has UMn as a #2 and IU as a #3? I think its a crafty way to try to look smart if we win tomorrow, he can claim he basically predicted it, but if we lose, he can claim it was only a projection of how we'll end up. If we don't end up there, by then most will have forgotten he put us there this time.

He does say that this is if the season ended today, it is not his end of the season prediction, FWIW...

He does say that this is if the season ended today, it is not his end of the season prediction, FWIW...

Right. That's how all these bracketologies typically work, and as of now, there's no way you could argue the Gophers being lower than a 2 based on current resumes.

Top Bottom