Keys versus Indiana

march madness

Reaction score
Lets look at some matchups:

Dre vs Ferrell at the point. Very similar athletically. Dre is a much better scorer and has the experience.
Austin vs Hulls. Hulls is a smart player, good passer, and a great 3pt shooter. If Austin is playing him I hope he can use his height to make shots over him and make him dribble.
Coleman vs Oladipo. Oladipo is a bigtime athlete. He is a very good offesive rebounder. Coleman will have trouble trying to muscle past him, so I hope he is still hot from outside.
Rodney vs Watford. Rodney has him in athletism. Watford is pretty skilled. This could be a draw.
Trevor vs Zeller. Zeller is super talented and plays hard. He isn't a great rebounder and he doesn't seem to love contact. The refs and who they blow the whistle against will be huge. Trevor will demand contact; will Zeller get the charge or the block that will be very big? We also need EE to spell trevor as i can see fouls pililng up.

ON the bench Sheehey is a great 6th man. I hope we can get some solid play from EE, Welch, and Otto.

Indiana can post up Zeller and surround him with 4 3pt shooters. Trevor and EE will have to play him straight up lots of times and not get fustrated. We need to "muck" the game up and get physical. Other than Oladipo, Indiana doesn't strike me as a team who likes to get dirty. I am hoping Trevor can get Zeller in some foul trouble and not the other way around. Indiana will make runs and we cannot panic. I think we will need to be hitting our 3's and hope that we can keep Trevor out of foul trouble to knock them off.

Top Bottom