Trevor kept us in this game in the first half... thanks buddy!

march madness

Reaction score
Pregame looking at matchups, I thought we had a real advantage with Trevor being guarded by Egwu and Rodney by Griffey. Rodney never got it going. But Trevor totally dominated, with a few and-1's! Way to go Trevor!

Wierd game where Illinois almost matched us on the boards and we killed them from 3.

Trevor had a fantastic game, he brings the energy every night.. very fun to see. I think we'll have the same favorable match ups against the Wolverines.

Loved how Eddie kept trying to make the point that we brought Trevor back into the game so quickly in the first half for his leadership.

Ah, no. It was because EE travelled and fumbled the ball the first two times he touched it.

There's a very bitter and disturbing thread on the Illinois Rivals site on Mbakwe, stating that "broke a girl's face" and that Tubby has resorted to Thuggery...

I almost hate to re-visit this on the heals of a huge win, but what really happened in Miami with that girl and what were here documented injuries?

There's a very bitter and disturbing thread on the Illinois Rivals site on Mbakwe, stating that "broke a girl's face" and that Tubby has resorted to Thuggery...

I almost hate to re-visit this on the heals of a huge win, but what really happened in Miami with that girl and what were here documented injuries?

I don't know what really happened, I wasn't there and I'm not his lawyer or God. However, I look at the situation like this: If Tubby kicks Trevor off the team his basketball career is in serious jeopardy. Coming off a major knee surgery while being undersized and having legal issues the NBA probably isn't jumping on him. If Tubby keeps him on the team and he figures his life out then you helped a troubled kid get through a tough year and if he plays like he use to you might have made him a millionaire. I don't know what happened but I think Tubby made the right decision and not because he is a great player but because you might have kept him on the correct path...after this year its up to Trevor to make good decisions.

Top Bottom