Purdue in the Sweet 16

Zeppelin Gopher

Reaction score
Very nice win for the Boilers. They'll have a tough matchup against UCONN next week, but I like their chances to stay competitive. Purdue is finally playing like the team everyone thought they would be in the preseason.

Purdue

Well, they looked good for the 1st half -- then they just did enough to win. UCON will be a different story, but Purdue can win that game -- Go Boilers....

Very nice win for the Boilers. They'll have a tough matchup against UCONN next week, but I like their chances to stay competitive. Purdue is finally playing like the team everyone thought they would be in the preseason.

Woo Hoo!!! That's our first Sweet 16 since 2000. Painter is one heckuva young coach.

Thank you MinnMarchDTF although I don't do at this point I just watch the tv and yell at it as if the team can hear me on the other side. (By the way does anyone else do this). Anyway I am very excited. 2 very good weekends for Purdue basketball.

Sorry about the late response I have be traveling back to Purdue today and ended up watching the game in the Hilton at O'Hare.

Top Bottom