Gopherhole pick'em

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
Frist off thank you to MnSnowman for organizing this.

I just went through the brackets counting selected champions. In a pool with equal scoring by rounds it is pretty much guaranteed that the winner will be someone who gets the 32 points for guessing the champion so it is worthwhile to know who picked the same team as you as they are really your only competetion. Here is a breakdown of picks (I am missing one, likely another for Carolina):

North Carolina 41
Pitt 27
Louisville 26
Memphis 13 (top 2 seed)
UConn 10
Oklahoma 6
No pick 6
Michigan State 3
Villanova 3
Minnesota 1 (Yay PigAxeJug and a final score of 99-2!)
Wake Forest 1
Syracuse 1

LOL

Frist off thank you to MnSnowman for organizing this.

I just went through the brackets counting selected champions. In a pool with equal scoring by rounds it is pretty much guaranteed that the winner will be someone who gets the 32 points for guessing the champion so it is worthwhile to know who picked the same team as you as they are really your only competetion. Here is a breakdown of picks (I am missing one, likely another for Carolina):

North Carolina 41
Pitt 27
Louisville 26
Memphis 13 (top 2 seed)
UConn 10
Oklahoma 6
No pick 6
Michigan State 3
Villanova 3
Minnesota 1 (Yay PigAxeJug and a final score of 99-2!)
Wake Forest 1
Syracuse 1

:)

Those "No Picks" have a hard road to travel !!!

There is always someone who forgets to pick a champion.

I'm the singular fan of Wake Forest.

Bear in mind, too, that the ultimate tie-breaker can be the final score. I'm surprised that those who pick the final team will forget to fill in the score portion ... and 0-0 never wins. ;)

It's the way this season has gone for me from Pick per Day to Predict the Score. I'll have to retool for 2009-2010. :eek:

Top Bottom