Is Bryce Webster playing college ball?

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
I don't see his name on the Cal State Fullerton roster which is where I thought he ended up. I thought he didn't need to redshirt given his departure from here and his play for a JuCo. Anyone know what the story is?

Not sure if he is or isn't. I wouldn't be surprised if he's done playing ball though. He quit in college simply because he didn't want to play basketball anymore. I really don't think this kid likes basketball one bit. He's just always been pushed into it because he was bigger than everyone else.

Bryce signed with Cal State Fullerton for the 2009-10 season in November. Must have had to sit out a red shirt year.

Thanks for the info, UST82. I'll admit I'm confused over the redshirt year because I'd understood that sitting out the year at the JuCo mitigated that requirement.

ESPN had reported last year that he signed a letter of intent with Utah State but didn't enroll and then committed to Cal State-Fullerton ... but there's no mention of Webster that I could find on the CS-F web site.

Thanks for the info, UST82. I'll admit I'm confused over the redshirt year because I'd understood that sitting out the year at the JuCo mitigated that requirement.

ESPN had reported last year that he signed a letter of intent with Utah State but didn't enroll and then committed to Cal State-Fullerton ... but there's no mention of Webster that I could find on the CS-F web site.

Sorry for the delay in getting this to you, I just connected with Bryce. I too - thought he was going to Cal State Fullerton, and he is. He did initially plan on going to Utah State, and decided not to go there. He will be going to Cal State Fullerton in July.

Top Bottom