Gophers crushing BC!!!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
This is an old fashion ass whopping!! Currently up 7-0!!!

Go Gophers!!

Figured they would be ready to play tonight considering it was the defending champs and a home game against the team that sent them home last year to the tune of 6-1, but holy smokes, this was quite the peformance! I don't remember the last time Boston College got beat 8-1, but it has to have been a LONG time ago. It went from being very impressive to downright surreal about midway through the third period. Looking forward, I hope the guys don't get too full of themselves after this.

But for tonight, I hope coach Lucia and the boys enjoy it. They played phenomenally well! :cool::clap::clap::clap:

Figured they would be ready to play tonight considering it was the defending champs and a home game against the team that sent them home last year to the tune of 6-1, but holy smokes, this was quite the peformance! I don't remember the last time Boston College got beat 8-1, but it has to have been a LONG time ago. It went from being very impressive to downright surreal about midway through the third period. Looking forward, I hope the guys don't get too full of themselves after this.

But for tonight, I hope coach Lucia and the boys enjoy it. They played phenomenally well! :cool::clap::clap::clap:[/QUOT

+1

Top Bottom