Anyone watching........

leftyslefty

Reaction score
NDSU vs. Kansas right now. Bison down 5 approaching halftime, but looking good. Jayhawks shooting lights out.

ALL GAMES available for free on line at NCAA.com. Is this common knowledge? I'm watching from my office and loving it!!

NDSU vs. Kansas right now. Bison down 5 approaching halftime, but looking good. Jayhawks shooting lights out.

ALL GAMES available for free on line at NCAA.com. Is this common knowledge? I'm watching from my office and loving it!!

The wireless at the facility here in Boston has been terrible, so I can't watch online. Can't wait to get home tonight...

I've been watching the scoreboard, though. I went with NDSU as my upset special this year (Sweet 16), so I'm hoping they pull it out.

He is fun to watch, its too bad Monson wasnt a better evaluator of talent and wouldve recruited him. I say that, but Im guessing not too many other larger programs were looking at him in high school either.

Woodside and Aldrich.......

as Gophers?

For all sad words of tounge and pen, the saddest are these, "what might have been."

----John Greenleaf Whittier

NDSU........

loses by 10. 84-74. I'd be intersted to see wheere the number ended up in Vegas. It was 10 in the paper.

Top Bottom