Vlog on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldengophs11

Reaction score
Hey guys I was thinking of starting a vlog on youtube with updates on the season and some of my viewpoints on the season and on the conference as a whole please check it out I'd really appreciate it and would enjoy feedback on what i can improve on and things you liked about it and would enjoy other viewpoints thanks guys!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/bsneezy11

You could start with your views on commas and periods.

station19 commented:

"You could start with your views on commas and periods."

goldengophs11 welcome to gopherhole i see you are taking grammar lessons from supadupafly he is good.

I checked it out and like it. Run with it...but remember, don't drink on the job.

I'm not. I'm wondering who he is and why I should care he made a possibly drunken youtube video. Perhaps you should direct your ire at station19.

No one, and I mean no one, should direct ire at station19. He is too nice of a guy to have anyone angry at him. Then again, the Pope is a Lutheran. :)

I'm not. I'm wondering who he is and why I should care he made a possibly drunken youtube video. Perhaps you should direct your ire at station19.

I'm pretty sure he explains exactly what he is going to do in his post. He also introduces himself within the first 5 seconds of the video.

No evidence of drunkenness from my viewpoint. In fact, I'd guess goldengophs11 was enjoying a Mt Dew. He's a fan, he has enthusiasm and he obviously has the tech skills to publish. Again, I say go with it...and don't let the board tyrants weigh you down. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom