WCCO: Gophers’ Andre Hollins Blossoming Before Our Eyes

Bleed, what amazes me is that when Dre has a turnover, which is gonna happen as a point guard, the vultures hover.

Why does anyone not understand that when Dre was a pre-Gopher, that Tubby asked his HS Coach to help him learn how to run the point? Because Tubby saw the potential.

This kid is gonna be a gem, a fan favorite, from now until the end of his Gopher career. But, well, you know, he missed a free throw.

The pups on GopherHole do not remember the value of and the importance of Flip Saunders as a Point Guard

GO GOPHERS!!!

Bleed, what amazes me is that when Dre has a turnover, which is gonna happen as a point guard, the vultures hover.

Why does anyone not understand that when Dre was a pre-Gopher, that Tubby asked his HS Coach to help him learn how to run the point? Because Tubby saw the potential.

This kid is gonna be a gem, a fan favorite, from now until the end of his Gopher career. But, well, you know, he missed a free throw.

The pups on GopherHole do not remember the value of and the importance of Flip Saunders as a Point Guard

GO GOPHERS!!!

I love the Dr. Don wayback machine...it has a full bar and old time stewardesses! And I totally agree with what he said!

“I do my job, but it’s not my team,” he said. “It’s Rodney Williams’ — it’s the seniors’ team. I’m support for Rodney and Trevor."

Setting Expectations: Andre Hollins

Andre is the man, and unselfash team player ta boot!

Top Bottom