Taylor University & Videos of other fantastic student sections

gopherhoopsguy

Reaction score
Check this out on youtube the silent night... Every college team should have fans like this!!! Pretty sweet i have to say

One of my classmates went there for undergrad, and it's not that far away from me. I'm tempted to go to a game to see it in person.

Gotcha. Didn't want a fellow gopher fan to go all the way over there for that just to be let down to find out it's a yearly tradition!

I remember this from last year as well...awesome tradition and video. Looks like a blast.

I'm a big fan of Utah State's student section with its "I Believe That We Will Win" chant: and others:

Go Gophers!!

And of course as posted last year, the Greek's set the bar for an intimidating and well-orchestrated fan base:

Go Gophers!!

This one may be my favorite as these are DURING the live game:

Go Gophers!!

What about this student section! What a night this was for the U.

Proud Taylor university graduate (2012). It happens every year on Friday night before finals week. Afterwards there is a school-wide Christmas party where the President and his wife read the Christmas story to 700 ish students:) The noise is deafening, and so is the heat--Odle has no A/C, so it's about 90 degrees in there, which is pretty dang hot when you're wearing a chicken costume with a santa hat (me last year). Lots of national coverage for Taylor from this--we'll take it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Wu6NniYbqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Many other videos of them on the guys channel

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Wu6NniYbqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Many other videos of them on the guys channel

LOL an Anthony DiLoreto led Crown College just recently beat Central College.

I am way to old to organize or participate, but I wish the BarnYard full of students would come up up with something like this. AWESOME SPIRIT!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!

This has nothing to do with any student section tradition, but I was looking up some DiLoreto and found this from his Utah State profile: " Has the potential to become a dominant WAC big man... Has wonderful skill to go along with his God-given size and also has excellent hands... With a solid work ethic and attitude he could join a long list of great Aggie big men by the end of his career."

Wow, if only the assistant SID who wrote that had any idea....

This has nothing to do with any student section tradition, but I was looking up some DiLoreto and found this from his Utah State profile: " Has the potential to become a dominant WAC big man... Has wonderful skill to go along with his God-given size and also has excellent hands... With a solid work ethic and attitude he could join a long list of great Aggie big men by the end of his career."

Wow, if only the assistant SID who wrote that had any idea....

As an actual sports information intern, I can say that that is awful.

I am way to old to organize or participate, but I wish the BarnYard full of students would come up up with something like this. AWESOME SPIRIT!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!

People say the gophers fans are too old and that's why the atmosphere is lacking. No. More 28-40 year old people would not help much, it's the students that need to step it up.

Top Bottom