*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-NORTH DAKOTA STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
This game will be more difficult than some probably expect. The crowd will probably be very light with the traffic and weather. Let's get after it.

If we have a quick start and get up on them early this game is over at halftime, I think the Gophers size and athleticism will be a huge advantage and really force NDSU into a lot of bad plays. Important game because there is quite a bit of time before the next game so the team needs to play up to their capability and play a good all around game and if that happens it is a 20 to 30 point Gopher win..

Let's not under estimate NDSU. I mean they are ranked #25.......In the Mid-Major Top 25.

Who knew that actually existed?!

e bigelow its been out by collegeinsider.com for 10 years now. sorry.

I still think NDSU will keep it closer than most think, but Gophers should win.

You are the only poster here that thinks it will be close and your name starts with NDSU...bias?

bucky good point. but your name starts with bucky, so whats that make yOU?

Big debate tonight: head to the game early because of possible sloooow traffic.. or leave late, because slow traffic should be gone closer to the late 8pm start time?

Yea, I saw that. Actually said 14 years on their web page. Still haven't ever heard of it until today nor have I ever heard it referenced on ESPN or any other place in any sort of analysis. I would assume that the vast majority of posters here haven't heard of it either. I am also fairly sure that the selection committee for the NCAA tourney doesn't use it to make their tourney selections either. Sorry.

bucky good point. but your name starts with bucky, so whats that make yOU?

I know I am a Badger fan first, but I try and not spout all over these boards with non sense about the main boards opponents. This year, the Gophers are going to beat the Badgers and that is my opinion. I think you are in for a rude awakening tonight my friend.

here we go! excited! still no mbwake in starting lineup? what the heck.
green sweatshirt guy sitting behind tubby, wierd.

Can someone find an online thread? I don't get BTN here and first row isn't working.

Thanks. I was trying it for a while, must have just got too impatient with it starting a little late.

Elliot looks slow out there. Get Mbakwe in sooner rather than later.

Hollins 3!!

9-9

Dr Don. gotcha, didnt know if people where using this only. ill stop

12-9 after NDSU point guard hits a 3.

Ahanmisi must have read the article about himself. Nice toss to no one.

Ingram draws more charges than a credit card!

Sorry.......that was my stupid post of the game.

Top Bottom