Pac 12 Refs

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
How does the Pac 12 expect to compete in the NCAAs when their refs call so many ticky tack fouls on the perimeter and almost none on the shot/drive.

Total opposite of how the post season plays out.

Coleman got hammered 3 or 4 times and Trevor & Rodney at least twice each and nothing was called.

But a player on the perimeter rakes the ball accross a defenders arm and that gets called on three occassions?

These guys sucked last night...so glad we don't play in the Pac 12. I mean, I despise Big Ten refs, but at least they understand the game is played by players (with the exception of one).

Agree Philly. They never called a 3 second violation on the big guy. One time he fumbled the pass a couple of times almost fell and still got the shot off. I know calling the lane violation is a lost art, but that dude setup camp and wasn't called once.

Pac 12 refs are the worst, and their fan base knows it. Most whistle happy crew I have ever seen are Pac 12. It was a Pac 12 crew that ref'd the Stanford game in Atlantis. I never thought I would long for B1G refs until I was exposed to those ding dongs. Brutal.

Watching Cal play UNLV today and the 2nd half was foul after foul...

Top Bottom