NCAA tournament success and nba draft stock

notagopherfan

Reaction score
Does anyone here think that Rodney and Trevor need a good post season showing to up their draft stock. Could Austin and Andre get in the conversation with good performances and let's say a sweet 16 run and a 1 point loss to Duke?

Andre is already in the discussion, just not this year. He'll be a 4 year player. Austin would need a huge senior season to get into the draft talk. Rodney & Trevor could definitely benefit from a real strong performance in the post-season. Didn't Kemba Walker essentially get drafted so high because he was just a beast in the post season?

Andre is already in the discussion, just not this year. He'll be a 4 year player. Austin would need a huge senior season to get into the draft talk. Rodney & Trevor could definitely benefit from a real strong performance in the post-season. Didn't Kemba Walker essentially get drafted so high because he was just a beast in the post season?

yes on Kemba Walker.. that's what I'm saying. But Kemba has been pretty good starting for the Bobcats. He just developed late. I'm thinking by the end of next year for sure Dre is a draft pick. But A Andre huge post season maybe gets him into the 2nd round. He's not going to come off the bench his sr season if Tyus comes to Minnesota.

Didn't Kemba Walker essentially get drafted so high because he was just a beast in the post season?

No - he was projected as a lottery pick throughout his junior year. Had a great start to the season.

yes on Kemba Walker.. that's what I'm saying. But Kemba has been pretty good starting for the Bobcats. He just developed late. I'm thinking by the end of next year for sure Dre is a draft pick. But A Andre huge post season maybe gets him into the 2nd round. He's not going to come off the bench his sr season if Tyus comes to Minnesota.

If Tyus comes to Minnesota you move Dre to the 2

They held a senior day type deal for Kemba. They knew he was gone before UCONN went bonkers.

Top Bottom