Seth Davis: Andre Hollins is evolving into one of most explosive scorers in country

Oh, Bleed, I wasn't making fun of you. More that Seth misspelled our player's name

69-60? USC has been terrible...are we not bringing all our players? Gophers win this by 20!

Davis did have "Hollis" in his head. On the 2nd page of his article, he wrote about starting the 2013-2014 season with a jamboree style 4 games at one time event. The guy quoted was Michigan St AD Mark Hollis.

In a separate thread we can talk about the jamboree start.

Oh, Bleed, I wasn't making fun of you. More that Seth misspelled our player's name

I just figured Seth may correct the spelling and then people wouldn't realize the had it initially wrong!

Go Gophers!!

Any GOOD point guard has the potential of exploding, in any game versus any opponent. That does not mean he will every game. The key is his ability to take control, using his teammates' on defense to get the ball rolling.

Flip Saunders was never a big scoring threat, game after game. But if he was ignored, he would destroy his opponent.

I like the fact that Dre looks for his shot when he's on but is perfectly content with letting others get their's when he's not. He can score 5 or 7 and its not that he had a bad game, its that he wasn't looking for his shot or forcing his own offense.

I like the fact that Dre looks for his shot when he's on but is perfectly content with letting others get their's when he's not. He can score 5 or 7 and its not that he had a bad game, its that he wasn't looking for his shot or forcing his own offense.

Ditto to this, he seems to have a real feel for when he's got it going and when it's good for him to defer. He's not really a volume shooter anyway though. Even in his 41 point game he only put up 16 shots. It also helps he's starting to get his TOs down a little bit.

Ditto to this, he seems to have a real feel for when he's got it going and when it's good for him to defer. He's not really a volume shooter anyway though. Even in his 41 point game he only put up 16 shots. It also helps he's starting to get his TOs down a little bit.

He calls a lot of Time Outs?

Top Bottom