*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-SOUTH DAKOTA STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
This is a much bigger game for South Dakota State than it will be for us. We can't let them hang around and we can't let Wolters get any space. Let's get after it!

We'll see what Nate can do with the bad ankle. Gotta hope he doesn't come out limping and then puts up 30 points.

Myron says Wolters plans to play.

I'd be shocked if he didn't. He'd never admit it but I can almost guarantee you that Tubby not recruiting him at all is a sore spot for him.

Looks like firstrow has a link to the game. (They had one up last game also and it didn't work.)

He won't hit 20 points even if he was healthy he wouldn't have hit 20

He scored 22 on us last year.

Gopher fans really don't want to admit how good this kid is. It's understandable I guess but it's pretty glaring. He's time and time again produced against big school competition.

Also looks like ESPN3 will have the game.

Am I the only one not seeing the game on ESPN3? I can't find it...

Edit- nevermind. Found it.

He scored 22 on us last year.

Gopher fans really don't want to admit how good this kid is. It's understandable I guess but it's pretty glaring. He's time and time again produced against big school competition.

Wolters is a stud, but I think we are much better on defense then last year and I don't think sdsu is as good as last year as a team. Has nothing to do with anything other than that

Fair enough on our defense being better, Austin has really stepped his D up. But SDSU is basically the same team as last year. 4 returning starters.

Looks like firstrow has a link to the game. (They had one up last game also and it didn't work.)

Do you have this link? I'm stuck 7,000 miles away tonight and would love to watch instead of listening to the 1500 call.

Thanks.

Go Gophers!!

Now Amelia is saying Wolters is out. This game is a lot less interesting now.

Do you have this link? I'm stuck 7,000 miles away tonight and would love to watch instead of listening to the 1500 call.

Thanks.

Go Gophers!!

Looks like the government got there first.

Wolters is overrated. Wouldn't be half the player he is if he had been in the B1G.

The quality of the video at Firsttrow is way better than that of the ESPN3 feed. At least for me.

No ESPN3 at home :(

Thank goodness I'm stuck at work, finishing a project, with a fridge full of beer, and get ESPN3 at work.

Nice.

firstrow sports is kind of like watching a bad kung fu movie......sound is really lagging...

Rodney Williams just disrespected Dykstra. One of the most embarrassing blocks I've seen.

Top Bottom