Best way to get tix for tonight (SDSU)?

MGGopher

Reaction score
Hi all! I don't attend many bball games, but I have a buddy who wants to go tonight since he's an alum of SDSU. He said a last minute search of Craigslist shows people wanting $20 for balcony or lower level endline tix and about $30 for better seats. Should we scoop up one of these offers, or will there be better/cheaper seats readily available on the street beforehand? Thanks for any help!

Just go to Williams Arena, float around, and you will buy some damn good tickets for very little cash.

Just go to Williams Arena, float around, and you will buy some damn good tickets for very little cash.

And don't buy from the guy holding the sign. Buy from the confused looking guy who just wants to get rid of a couple tickets and get his butt inside.

And don't buy from the guy holding the sign. Buy from the confused looking guy who just wants to get rid of a couple tickets and get his butt inside.

Or take a few extra bucks of cash and go to Stub and Herbs?

LOL...thanks to both of you for the quick replies! We're gonna take your advice on all counts and hopefully save ourselves a few dollars (which will then be reinvested in the local economy both pre and post-game). Gracias!

We usually show up at the last minute. Every game there is the same guy on the plaza in front of the stadium. As we're hurrying by, several times he's been unloading his tickets and bitching about the attendance. I'd wait until the last minute.

Top Bottom