Florida State loses to Mercer at home

Ick. That's a bad loss. Hopefully they pull the upset on Florida on Wednesday.

Agree that this is a bad loss, but if the Gophers just keep playing good ball and keep winning who we beat won't be as big of a deal. Good wins will come in the Big Ten for us.

That is too bad. Hopefully they don't fall off the map.

Echo the sentiments in this thread, I was impressed by FSU and they've now lost both South Alabama and Mercer at home. They are going to need to have a nice ACC season for that win to be significant on the Gophers resume (hopefully for seeding purposes).

Talk about a mess. This team was projected to finish top 4 in the ACC. They still can, but not without some drastic improvements.

I chalked up their season opening loss to South Alabama as simply shaking off the off-season rust, didn't come ready to play, etc., but losing a second game like that is a bad sign for the Seminoles. Fortunately, it's not as bad for us, but I was thinking earlier this week that we had just gotten a nice little road win against a good ACC team. Hopefully for our sake, but primarily for theirs, they get it together before before conference play.

Top Bottom