USC

Any of you guys get the Pac 12 Network?

I'm with Charter and it's not available.

Why do need to have so many posts about whether games are on TV? You obviously have the Internet, so look it up on Gopher sports.com

Not me, i have directv and do not get the Pac 12 network.

Because gallo we have a ranked team that's only been on T.v twice, I've seen more Purdue games for christ sake, I thought the whole point of the BTN was to be able to watch your school play, and yet they're always showing reruns of their football shows. I don't care about the show the journey and want to watch my gophers beat up on the hellen keller school of the deaf

Because gallo we have a ranked team that's only been on T.v twice, I've seen more Purdue games for christ sake, I thought the whole point of the BTN was to be able to watch your school play, and yet they're always showing reruns of their football shows. I don't care about the show the journey and want to watch my gophers beat up on the hellen keller school of the deaf

Nope.

It was to make money.

And how exactly does making a thread asking about Gopher TV listings help that in any way? You missed his point by a few miles.

I thought the BIG10 network was going to get our games televised ... at least that's the bill of goods they sold us. But at least we can see the Indiana games, exhibitions & Midnight Madness. Gee... I wonder how the Hoosers moved up to the #1 rating so quickly.

Agree.

I thought the BIG10 network was going to get our games televised ... at least that's the bill of goods they sold us. But at least we can see the Indiana games, exhibitions & Midnight Madness. Gee... I wonder how the Hoosers moved up to the #1 rating so quickly.

USC is home they get first dibs on TV.

IIRC, before the Big 10 network, most of the Gopher games were on with Bremer and Dutch. Or is my memory rosier than reality?

IIRC, before the Big 10 network, most of the Gopher games were on with Bremer and Dutch. Or is my memory rosier than reality?

Your memory is correct. When they were on MSC pretty much every game was on TV. There was an occassional away non confernece game that was not televised.

During a non-conference game, the TV rights are the property of the home team.

i watched most of the neb/usc game tonight, man usc doesnt look very good.

i watched most of the neb/usc game tonight, man usc doesnt look very good.

Last year USC was nearly the worst team we played in the non-conference, and worse than at least one of the exhibition opponents. I heard they took some transfers on this year, evidently trying to get better in a hurry.

I watched Wisconsin destroy Cal on Sunday. Cal wanted no part of a physical game. All of the Cal players stopped playing after contact and looked around for the call. Unfortunately for them, the officials were letting the teams play.

Justin Cobbs was a turnover machine (7+) as he kept trying to force school yard passes. Very undisciplined.

I am hoping Stanford can pull it together and win the Pac-12.

USC might be the worst fundamental team I have ever seen (I watched most the Nebraska game last night). If we can't get to the basket regularly against them we don't deserve to be in the top 25.

Top Bottom