*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NORTH FLORIDA GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
No reason to let these guys hang around in the game. Let's take them to the woodshed early like we did the first couple of games. Let's get after it!

I hope there's no let down after home cooking, school work, two days practice hiatus. Go Gophs.

This game shouldn't be close . Win this by 30 and let's all go home happy.

OK, time for Tubby to bring in the next shift and run them off the floor.

Anyone find a link that works? First row just says unavailable.

I still haven't found a working link.

lakesgopher is there now, also. come on in, fans.

i dont go in unles I can see my team play. i dont know whats happenn with radio streams. BOooorrring

After watching this team through 8 games...I can totally understand why Tubby has gone grey after watching them in practice every day. These guys make me want to pull my hair out. Stop turning the ball over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find. Thanks. I had been looking since just afer the start.

YES! Thank you TcGophers

+1 I feel much better watching. I know who to cheer for. Do the radio announcers know the listeners can not see the game? Drives me crazy when they say wow and don't describe what happened.

Thank You TcGopher, 1:00 am here was going to sleep if I did not find a link. Thx

i dont go in unles I can see my team play. i dont know whats happenn with radio streams. BOooorrring

Ya, Tc, and I suppose you only listen to music when you see the band live....BOoooooooorrrrrring.

Top Bottom