Tennessee vs. Georgetown

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
You would have thought Wisconsin would be involved with this score. Georgetown 37-36 tonight over Tennessee. The teams combined to shoot 4-23 three pointers and 7-20 free throws. Surprisingly, the teams combined for only 21 turnovers. With a score like that, you'd think it would be more.

What an incredible final 4 minutes of ineptitude! Neither team scored! Bob Knight was doing the color and, with uncharacteristic charity, he chose to overlook the terrible spacing, standing around, turnovers and bad shots. Has he mellowed?

What an incredible final 4 minutes of ineptitude! Neither team scored! Bob Knight was doing the color and, with uncharacteristic charity, he chose to overlook the terrible spacing, standing around, turnovers and bad shots. Has he mellowed?

I think he has. I really enjoy listening to him. He tries to explain things, I find it interesting.

I heard Doug Gottlieb do a game last week out west somewhere...I think it was the UNLV loss to Oregon...Gottlieb is an excellent color guy and has switched to CBS, which means we'll get to hear him in March, hopefullly.

knight is alright

I think he has. I really enjoy listening to him. He tries to explain things, I find it interesting.

i think he tries to explain things too but still is a coach at heart and not totally polished either as a broadcaster which makes him engaging so i like him as well.

Top Bottom