Dixon done at Mizzou

He sounds like he might fit in with the Iowa Football Team.

Read the police report floating around about the alleged incident in 2010. It will make you feel sick.

If this is true why is he leaving the school?

"On November 16, the case was closed due to insufficient evidence to file criminal charges."

I realize it looks bad, but if there isn't even enough evidence to file charges ...

Is he being kicked off the team for something he allegedly did that has little evidence to back it up apparently? I guess I don't understand this completely.

Edit: just read the ESPN article that he is transferring on his own, not kicked off the team.

Sooo, she didn't want to report it immediately after because nobody would believe her so she waits, then tells police? sounds like a women scorned, not raped. I side with dixon on this one.

I go to Mizzou, he has been known as a creep for a long time, it was only a matter of time personally.

I go to Mizzou, he has been known as a creep for a long time, it was only a matter of time personally.

Being a creep isn't illegal though.

The fact police had not enough evidence to even charge him makes me a little skeptical. Not saying he is squeaky clean and I'd guess he's got some issues, just not sure he's a rapist though.

This is going to sound like I'm an insensitive jerk (because for some reason whenever a woman cries rape, the man is always immediately considered guilty) but I'm going to say it anyways.

That police report sounds like the woman is lying.

"She said she just let it happen and didn't know why. The woman said she was not afraid of being struck or contacted physically from Dixon if she were to refuse what he asked."

What???? :confused: I'm not buying it.

Okay the women used very poor judgement, but that does not give any man the right to do what he supposedly did and force himself on a women...being a creep is not illegal, but doing what was said in the newspaper article is rape, if that is what he did.

She gave him a handjob after getting raped - that seems odd. Truthfully, I would always side with a woman in these kinds of allegations because I think these kinds of acts are extremely despicable, but this seems really odd.

Okay the women used very poor judgement, but that does not give any man the right to do what he supposedly did and force himself on a women...being a creep is not illegal, but doing what was said in the newspaper article is rape, if that is what he did.

The police apparently didn't think there was enough evidence of it being rape.

The school has every right to suspend him, but legally he is an innocent man.

Top Bottom