Predict our AP ranking on Dec 30th poll

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
Where do you think the Gopher will be ranked when they tip off against Michigan State on December 31st at Willam Arena?

My guess is 13. Get a little bump from this week. Assuming a few of the teams in front of us lose games they should lose and we win out.

14. I assume we will win out until that game with a road win @ USC and a likely tournament team (assuming Wolters stays healthy) in So Dak St.

Not sure on the quality of North Florida, Lafayette or No Dak St. but I would guess those aren't going to boost the Gophers up too much, besides adding to the W column

Where do you think the Gopher will be ranked when they tip off against Michigan State on December 31st at Willam Arena?

If you are gonna say anything this thread, you are blowing smoke out your arse with nothng but b.s.

Would you guys knock of anything relating to polls. POLLS are Stans Domain. I will wait for Stan. He is a good boy.

I would gues 15-20. With the games we have left in the non-con, not anything outside of @ USC that would impress anyone. Maybe South Dakota St, but that is giving them a lot of credit.

That could go up though if teams above us have some non-con slip ups.

If you are gonna say anything this thread, you are blowing smoke out your arse with nothng but b.s.

Would you guys knock of anything relating to polls. POLLS are Stans Domain. I will wait for Stan. He is a good boy.

If you reply to this baby, you are blowing smoke out your butts. Let Stan Put it Together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a little conjecture among novice fans, Doc...you serious fans who played and coached the game know better...but it's not like we're gonna jinx anything.

I say the Gophers will run the table with with a near slip up vs SDST and that will keep us around 12th when we take on MSU.

If you reply to this baby, you are blowing smoke out your butts. Let Stan Put it Together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coming from the poster that created the "Predict the Score" threads? Maybe it's just me but I don't see the fundamental difference between predicting a score and predicting a ranking down the road.

For good fun I'll say the Gophers will be ranked #11.

I'm a proponent of anything that adds a little fun, keep the prediction posts coming!

What you bobbleheads don't understand...Stan not only opens a thread but he gives us options. This OP is garbage.

Polls limit the range of responses. I thought about creating a poll with 26 options, but decided that was dumb. Then I thought about having fewer responses with ranges for answers, but then decided that was dumb.

Conclusion: I'm right and your comment is garbage.

Polls limit the range of responses. I thought about creating a poll with 26 options, but decided that was dumb. Then I thought about having fewer responses with ranges for answers, but then decided that was dumb.

Conclusion: I'm right and your comment is garbage.

Bruce: The conclusion that you are right is wrong. Have a little input to your poll, or your post is garbage. This is typical of a college kid who would be better served studying instead of b.s.'ing.

We Need Stan!!!

Could have done individual options for 12-17 and then an option for top 11 and one for less than 17.

But now I'm contributing to the argument so I'll shut up.

Could have done individual options for 12-17 and then an option for top 11 and one for less than 17.

But now I'm contributing to the argument so I'll shut up.

afurry, this is where Stan comes in.

Have a little input to your poll, or your post is garbage.

Oh, I see. You're confused because I put the word "Poll" in the thread title. This is not a poll. My thread. And thanks for assuming I'm half as old as I am.

Don, were you on 1500 this morning? I heard one of the fill ins say, "As goes Dre, so go the Gophers." It was creepy.

12. Simply put they should move up 2-3 spots this week and 1-2 spots per week after that due to attrition.

I expect to win outright going forward into conference play but i don't really see that we stand to gain much ground in the meantime. The quality of most of our schedule up to that point will likely keep us from moving up more than a spot or two, barring a slew of drastic losses by other ranked teams...so..barring any unexpected disappoitments, right about where we are now. With the Duke loss looking on paper, worse than it was, i think we'll need to make noise in the Big 10 before we can hope to make more headway.

Top Bottom