Dicky V gets confused on the Hollins'

maliksealy

Reaction score
While complimentary of the Gophers beating IU last year in Bloomington, in which he said Austin Hollins had a great game, he said Austin also scored 41 against Memphis this year

While complimentary of the Gophers beating IU last year in Bloomington, in which he said Austin Hollins had a great game, he said Austin also scored 41 against Memphis this year

Saw that lol surprised he did that too. After Andre had 41 he was tweeting about the two of them. So he does know they aren't the same guy at least.

Was he so engrossed in slobbering all over Duke that he mixed up the names of our Gopher players?

I think Dicky V just referred to Tom Crean as Bobby Knight. I love Dicky V, but come on!

Get used to mistakes like this. Hopefully after a big year every analyst in the country will know the difference between these two.

You could have just shortened the headline to "Dicky V gets confused".

Was he so engrossed in slobbering all over Duke that he mixed up the names of our Gopher players?

But he was pretty damn quiet during UNC's throttling that Indiana laid on them.

But he was pretty damn quiet during UNC's throttling that Indiana laid on them.

Not really. He just started rambling about Steve Alford, Eric Montross, Jackie Robinson, Calbert Cheaney, etc.

His inane screams would have been more relevant had I been watching a game from 1993.

eh who cares. I get names confused on other teams all the time. The Battle for Atlantis guys called Austin 'Austin Williams' a few times and called Dre 'Drew Hollins' a few times too

Top Bottom