*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-FLORIDA STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
Big game, (real) national TV, tough road game, Top 25 ranking on our back as a target. Let's get after it.

lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweet from Mike Ellis: "Big night for Mbakwe and Williams. Quick scan of press row shows at least 14 NBA scouts court side. Both have to let game come to them."

Go Gophers!!

@GophersNow: @GopherHole @MikeVCU There were 20 seats. Just about all of them filled. Here for Snaer, Williams, Hollins, Mbakwe mostly.

Go Gophers!!

So instead of mass substitutions, Tubby is subbing 2 players in, then another 3 players 10-seconds later. WTF

EE doing a lot of good things early.

That first six minutes of the game was the best minutes EE has given us this season. Hopefully he stays that active and aggressive on the boards and in the lane the rest of the game.

Go Gophers!!

That is the best move Oto has done in his entire life.

The "we can't score to save our life" unit is in.

If we can hold the lead with this line in. We'll be in good shape to carry a lead in to halftime.

The 2nd unit is looking pretty good on the O. Props to them.

Terrible no call on the basket interference there.

Mav continues to contribute, despite everyone hating him here for some reason.

If a glancing elbow is reviewable, then basket interference should be as well

i don't understand these refs. An offensive player landing on the back of a defender is a foul, but wiping out a player on a jump shot isn't just because of the shot clock?

If a glancing elbow is reviewable, then basket interference should be as well

Absolutely agree with this. Not quite sure either should be reviewable, seems a bit like reversing a touchdown 4 plays into the next drive.

We are playing great basketball. This is about as good as I can hope for on the road. This team is dangerous. Lazy defense by FSU on that 3 ball by Hollins and Hollins makes them pay.

Love how we're playing so far. Taking care of the ball decently, moving the ball on offense, and for the most part rotating well on defense.

What we are doing right now, 30-19, is what we need to do on teams all year. Jump on them early and keep hitting them when they're down. Our defense has been strong and we've been shooting pretty well. If we want to justify our ranking we have to soundly beat teams like this.

Elliot is playing great defense as well. This is what we need out of him. Glad he's back.

EE has been a stud in this first half. Best I've ever seen him play.

I like the way Eliason is playing tonight. I know he just picked up a stupid foul, but he is doing, as the commentators keep saying, "the little things"

ESPN2 just said that 27% of Rodney's career points came from dunks.

Go Gophers!!

I know it's just the first half. But we are making the 3rd or 4th best team in a top 3 conference look BAD. Not only are we beating them, but they look lost.

Top Bottom