*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-STANFORD IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
Big game, coming out of Bahamas, a 2-1 record is much better than 1-2, especially with a tough game at FSU in a few days. We need much better play from our big men. Let's get after it.

A win is payback for the NIT. Hollins & Hollins will play better this time around.

Stanford has been w/o Aaron Bright & Anthony Brown due to injuries... both played well in NIT game...healthy for them though is Andy Brown - finally healthy after tearing his ACL 3 times in less than 2 years,

healthy for them though is Andy Brown - finally healthy after tearing his ACL 3 times in less than 2 years,

When you say "healthy", do you mean fully recovered, or Trevor's current level of "healthy"? I can't imagine he'd be back to full fighting form after 3 ACL tears.

I know its still early, but anyone know of a link for the game? Firstrow does not have it.

I don't see it anywhere so might not be an option to watch it online.

Weird that firstrow doesn't have it, UNI/Memphis is on there. I would keep checking.

When you say "healthy", do you mean fully recovered, or Trevor's current level of "healthy"? I can't imagine he'd be back to full fighting form after 3 ACL tears.

He did play some last year also.. has been pretty rough going for him, but against UNI he had his best game... 15 points, 6 rebs. Got a chance to play 29 mins in part because of the team's other injuries.. so, Atlantis has been a nice trip for him so far.

But.. yeah, I guess if you're coming off an ACL injury of your own.. it's promising to see guys still getting after it after three of the same injury... but then again it's gotta worry you a bit too.

There's a possibility that the UNI/Memphis stream will carry over to the Minnesota/Stanford game. At least I hope so.

Already an "Austin Williams"

Good lord how can you possibly be this bad at your job?

is that choppy stream, the only option? Horrendous! Gophers look like they're on a pace for a 40 turnover game. Nobody can even get a shot up on that Stanford Def.

I keep hoping with each game that the Gophers will improve with their turnovers but this whole team seems to have a problem with handles that has really become quite disconcerting.

Mbakwe, Eliason = Bad hands
Coleman, Ahanmisi = Can't handle
Oto = Everything
And everyone else = bad passes

STOP LETTING COLEMAN, MBAKWE, and WALKER HANDLE THE BALL ON THE POINT OMG

I hate how they make these dangerous passes behind the arc it's a turnover waiting to happen. Pass it down low and back out for once.

See what I mean with these STUPID passes behind the arc!

Austin just dropped that one. *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing turnovers. Unbelievable.

I've been watching Gopher basketball since the Burton/Newborn/Coffee era. This is certainly in no way the worst team i've ever had to endure watching but they seem far and away to be the sloppiest team as far as taking care of the ball is concerned. This is just awful. This would be a completely different game if we had any discipline.

A couple of ridiculous ticky tack calls on EE down low so far.

Are Oto, Eliason, and Ingram really DI players??

Top Bottom