So which game are you watching live?

station19

Reaction score
Gopher FB and BB both at 2:30

Personaly I plan to watch BB live and DVR the FB game. Watch FB w/o knowing the outcome.....will be hard not to check on the FB game with PIP/split screen.:confused:

Going to the football game so basketball loses out. It'll be good for my health because I predict we make the game closer than it really should be.

Back home in the east metro after having been able to watch on Charter Cable in Rochester the past two games. Comcast east does not have AXS. Sorry if I missed it somewhere else, but will there be a way to get video other than TV?

watching both, lap top on the coffee table with the basketball game and the football game on the tv

I will be at TCF. Will be watching Twitter for hoops scores.

Pretty sure I'll be selling my 4 football tickets on the street and watching both on TV at Buffalo Wild Wings across the street.

Personaly I plan to watch BB live and DVR the FB game. Watch FB w/o knowing the outcome.....will be hard not to check on the FB game with PIP/split screen.:confused:

Just remembered....I can't get BTN on my PIP, would have to catch it in the other room. Takes away the temptation.:)

I first read this as "I plan to watch Bret Bielema live."

I think I'm gonna watch basketball live then football, because I'm afraid that the football game might give updates on the basketball game, whereas AXS.TV likely doesn't care at all about the Gopher football game.

watching both, lap top on the coffee table with the basketball game and the football game on the tv

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the basketball game will be available on the internet. I don't see it on first row sports or vipboxsports like it was yesterday.

Basketball with the football game getting the call between commercials and trips to the beer cooler.

Both, buddy has a "sports bar" in his basement. Blew off TCF so I could stay warm and watch both. Sweep would be very nice.

Top Bottom