Gophers will play Stanford at 2:30 CT on Saturday

BleedGopher

Reaction score
They pulled away from Northern Iowa big time in the second half.

Go Gophers!!

Revenge game for Tubby's crew. Remember what happened in the Garden and play with passion guys.

How many returning starters does Stanford bring back this year?

Love me some payback opportunities, especially with us returning so many players from that game. Time to put the beatdown on Stanford!

Last year's NIT championship game was very physical. Stanford committed hard fouls on Rodney and EE. They got in Andre's head. Win or lose, I hope the Gophers play physical and do not let Stanford push them around. They should watch the tape.

3/5 Stanford Starters from the NIT Championship game last year are back this year.
However the top 3 performers from Stanford in the game last year are all back.

Keys: If we guard Chasson Randle tough and limit his scoring,
Defend from the perimeter,
and own the glass like we should... WE WILL WIN!

A few but they have some injuries. Their team defense is the biggest concern though and although there are different people, the team profile is similar to last year.

Gophers offensive efficiency vs. Stanford was the 2nd worst game for Minnesota in the Tubby Smith era.

Will people be watching the hoops or the football team tomorrow? I know I'll be watching the basketball game and flipping over to the football game during commercial breaks. Hopefully it's a close football game so I can watch a decisive 4th quarter.

We will win because Stanford will not be getting motivational speeches like this one.

Will people be watching the hoops or the football team tomorrow? I know I'll be watching the basketball game and flipping over to the football game during commercial breaks. Hopefully it's a close football game so I can watch a decisive 4th quarter.

That's what I'll be doing.

They pulled away from Northern Iowa big time in the second half.

Go Gophers!!

and at 2:30pm i/we will be at tcf stadium cheering on our gopher footballers against michigan state. so no watching b-ball for us. but best of luck to our gopher basketballers.

Thank God for the DVR.

I will be at TCF Bank Stadium with a headset on listening to the hoops game!!

Go Gophers!!

I saw most of both games on AXS at Dishnetwork 362, but I am not sure where the if the next round is on AXS or NBCSports, #159.

If anyone does know please advise. I am going the St Thomas playoff game for while, then moving on to TCF for the Gopher game at halftime, so I have to program the DVR

If the gopher gods are feeling generous, the smaller screen at TCF will be streaming the game tomorrow. Hopefully from thefirstrow.eu.

I saw most of both games on AXS at Dishnetwork 362, but I am not sure where the if the next round is on AXS or NBCSports, #159.

If anyone does know please advise. I am going the St Thomas playoff game for while, then moving on to TCF for the Gopher game at halftime, so I have to program the DVR

Gophers vs Stanford is on AXS tomorrow.

If the gopher gods are feeling generous, the smaller screen at TCF will be streaming the game tomorrow. Hopefully from thefirstrow.eu.

That would be awfully cool, but I highly doubt it. Seems like it would end up being a distraction.

Looks like I'll be missing this one and following the game cast at the bank tomorrow. Go Gophers! If anyone knows where I can get my mitts on an archive that'd be great. I don't have DVR.

Top Bottom