*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-MEMPHIS IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
Big game. Another opportunity to beat a ranked team that will easily win their conference. A key to having a really good regular season record is not having long losing streaks and that's another reason why this is a critical game. Let's get after it early and bring the D. Tubby may not be as slick as Pastner but he's 10x the game day coach. Any Memphis fan will tell you how often they get out coached.

Big Big Game!!! We gotta get some confidence early. Every game I pray for a first half sub pattern that makes sense, every game I come away disappointed. The prayer is in for today's game.

This is a huge game for us today. Lose today and we possibly fall in to a tailspin for the next two games. Win today and we can build some confidence for the next two. @FSU is going to be a tough but very winnable game. I just hope we go in with a 2 game win streak.

This is a huge game for us today. Lose today and we possibly fall in to a tailspin for the next two games. Win today and we can build some confidence for the next two. @FSU is going to be a tough but very winnable game. I just hope we go in with a 2 game win streak.

WTH where is the gopher stream on Firstrowsports.eu??

PLEASE someone stream!!

I've looked at like 6 sites and can't find a stream, sorry guys.

EDIT: Looks like the guy below me found one. Will have to bookmark that one.

The link that TcGophers posted is from the Memphis boards so I'm hoping that works. All my friends with AXS TV are out of town :(

Good tweet: @JBBauer612: Tubby says he doesn't see any reason to start Mbakwe. I've got one: to win basketball games. #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

This announcer is a legend in his own mind. LMAO at him.

Listening to the radio, and the announcer sounds like he's doing a monster truck rally.

Ya, these TV announcers are garbage. Just a terrible network all around.

Looks like a bad European nightclub with the lights in that ballroom.. let's tip this one off! Same starters for Gophers :/

Got the Audio stream working...Sounds like the Gophers just don't have any shot makers...Same thing with the Duke game....tons of misses in close.

yup, we certainly miss our fair share of bunnies.

Why the drop off at the free throw line for Trevor? I thought he was much improved last season and the knee injury shouldn't have affected that at at all, right?

so apparently the refs are making up rules now. still a charge, but count the basket?

Joe Coleman, that was the most composed I've ever seen you drive the lane and kick it out. Well done, sir. Do that more often. Perfection.

Top Bottom