Gophers vs. Memphis at Noon CT on Friday

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Hollins and Hollins vs. their home town team.

Another chance for the Gophers to beat a ranked team, and a team that will likely put up gaudy conference numbers so their RPI should steadily improve throughout the season.

Go Gophers!!

Hollins and Hollins vs. their home town team.

Another chance for the Gophers to beat a ranked team, and a team that will likely put up gaudy conference numbers so their RPI should steadily improve throughout the season.

Go Gophers!!

Go to the Predict the Score Thread for you guesses for Friday Game.

GopherHole tweet: "The handshakes after the #Gophers/Memphis game tomorrow could be fun to watch as Tubby & Co. will shake hands with Jimmy Williams."

Go Gophers!!

Memphis started 5 from their city tonight.. pretty neat (would be better if they played as a cohesive team).

Joe Jackson vs. Dre will be fun to watch, but curious also what kind of impact Geron Johnson has in this game.

Tigers are another team that doesn't shoot the trey a lot... Gophers usually a good 2FG% defensive team.. 48.9% tonight wasn't all that bad, but needs to be a little bit better.

Gophers vs. Memphis......should be another difficult game. Just wondering though how many of you are more comfortable with this game then you would have been with Gophers vs. VCU?

This is a good match up for the gophers a team that does not shoot the 3 very well.

I was not looking forward to a match-up with VCU...given how Smart's team plays defense, and since we're turnover prone...

I was not looking forward to a match-up with VCU...given how Smart's team plays defense, and since we're turnover prone...

I was looking forward to the match-up of our present coach vs our next coach.

Comcast - AXS info for the game

I received the following info from AXS this morning

Comcast will be broadcasting the Minnesota game today on AXS TV beginning at 12:00 ET ( tip off begins at 1:00 ET), as well as Saturday's game across Comcast’s Twin Cities network on the following channels:

Minneapolis Area: channels 420 & 875
St. Paul Area: channels 268 & 875

All Comcast customers who subscribe to the Digital Preferred tier or above will have access to the game.

Really hoping we win this game then get a re-match against Stanford on Saturday.

I was much more comfortable facing Memphis than I would have been with facing VCU. This is a great opportunity for a quality win because they are a team who should be top 25 most of the year and dominate C-USA. I think the key will still be if we can limit the turnovers today as it looked like Memphis forced a lot against VCU last night.

If Gophers win, they play Saturday at 12 Noon

If Gophers lose, they play Saturday at 2:30 PM....same time as Gopher football vs MSU

Very weird how they set up the time for the first round. Memphis played last night at 6 CT and then has to turn around and play at noon the next day.

Anyone try and watch the game on firs row sports yesterday? How was it?
Edit: Nevermind, I don't even see the game listed on first row sports.

No Stream no television in saint paul 268 and 875 are a no go worst. tournament. ever.

If Gophers win, they play Saturday at 12 Noon

If Gophers lose, they play Saturday at 2:30 PM....same time as Gopher football vs MSU

Their website says it's the opposite. 7th place game at noon, 5th place at 2:30.

Very weird how they set up the time for the first round. Memphis played last night at 6 CT and then has to turn around and play at noon the next day.

Anyone try and watch the game on firs row sports yesterday? How was it?
Edit: Nevermind, I don't even see the game listed on first row sports.

I did, and the stream was fine.

I'm pretty sure I have digital preferred and for whatever reason the NFL redzone channel is just not working for me. Luckily I've got a buddies DirecTV log-in and can use the app on my iPad. It's not the big screen but it's very watchable. I'm very disappointed that the best holiday tournament of the year is on a channel that nobody can watch. Louisville, Memphis, Duke, Missouri are all ranked and VCU and Minnesota are on the bring of being ranked. That's a pretty darn good tournament that no one can see.

I'm pretty sure I have digital preferred and for whatever reason the NFL redzone channel is just not working for me. Luckily I've got a buddies DirecTV log-in and can use the app on my iPad. It's not the big screen but it's very watchable. I'm very disappointed that the best holiday tournament of the year is on a channel that nobody can watch. Louisville, Memphis, Duke, Missouri are all ranked and VCU and Minnesota are on the bring of being ranked. That's a pretty darn good tournament that no one can see.

Well, afurry91, treat it like when you were 16 and expected to get laid for the first time. Anticipation and disappointent.

Top Bottom