Predict the Score....Battle 4 Atlantis

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Game 2 vs Memphis. Memphis lost to VCU.

Here we are as of the Duke game:

Battle 4 Atlantis. Predict the Score

Previous Winner: Game 1 @ B4A: mom8pop

OFFICAL STANDINGS:
Winners' Names are etched into the GopherHole Wall of Fame, from here to eternity.

11/08/12 vs American: Tubtastic (Actual Score, MN 72 AmU 36; Winning guess 74-44)
11/12/12 vs Toledo: Dr.Don (Actual Score, MN 82, Toledo 56; Winning guess 79-56)
11/15/12 vs Tennessee State: MinneStoa (Actual Score MN 72-43; Winning guess 71-53)
11/18/12 vs Richmond: Gopher In Texas, Skage, Gold Vision (Actual Score MN 72-57; Winning guesses 70-57,73-56,72-59)
11/22/12 vs Duke: mom8pop (Actual Score Duke 89-71l Winning Guess 82-69)

Black Jack Table is now open.

BleedGopher
BleedGopher is online now Senior Member

Default Gophers vs. Memphis at Noon CT on Friday

Hollins and Hollins vs. their home town team.

Another chance for the Gophers to beat a ranked team, and a team that will likely put up gaudy conference numbers so their RPI should steadily improve throughout the season.

Go Gophers!!

Xmas: gopher 80. Memphis 73

Tubtastic: Gophers 73 Memphis 68

Gophers 82 Tigers 75

Hi HoopsFan. I just want to inform all entrants of the "Total Scores Contest" you are gonna keep track of:

If ya want a chance to win GopherHoopsFan's contest, ya gotta enter every "Predict the Score" contest starting with yesterday's Duke game. We had over 50 entrants for the Duke game, and so far that eligible number of potential winners is going downhill. :cry:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...61-Predict-the-Score-Season-Long-Point-Totals

Hi HoopsFan. I just want to inform all entrants of the "Total Scores Contest" you are gonna keep track of:

If ya want a chance to win GopherHoopsFan's contest, ya gotta enter every "Predict the Score" contest starting with yesterday's Duke game. We had over 50 entrants for the Duke game, and so far that eligible number of potential winners is going downhill. :cry:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...61-Predict-the-Score-Season-Long-Point-Totals

Me and my homer picks. Will win. I'm sure of it.

Top Bottom