Duke opens at -3 vs Gophs

Probably because of the hot and humid weather.

I am surprised by that, I expected Duke -9.5,

Unranked team vs #5... 2.5 point spread sounds about right. Haha... If I was a betting man I would stay far away from this game.

not much difference between teams according to vegas

If you believe the Gophers will cover the 3 or 2.5 you might as take them on the ML...I'm staying off this game because i don't know if Duke will hit their open 3's. I also don't know if we'll make many 3's of our own. I think Austin and Andre will need to hit about 3 or 4 each.

Here are the 4 games lines as of right now on scoresandodds.com . Official lines will be on Pick Per Day on Thursday morning.

Current Lines edited as used on Pick Per Day:

1:00 PM (709) MISSOURI VS (710) STANFORD +3.0
3:30 PM (711) DUKE VS (712) MINNESOTA +3.5
7:00 PM (713) MEMPHIS VS (714) VA COMMONWEALTH +3.0
9:30 PM (715) LOUISVILLE VS (716) N IOWA +9.5

Im no basketball line expert but these all seem lower than Id expect. Neutral site in the carribean leading to perceived unpredictability?

I think Duke is pretty grossly overrated because of their name, and their "quality" win against Kentucky, who is also overrated this year. I think the betters know that Duke is not that good of a team this year, and the Associated Press is just saying "oh, they're Duke, they must be good".

This means the Vegas line-setters think the teams are dead even. The 3 points are for the favorable calls they know Coach K will get down the stretch.

This means the Vegas line-setters think the teams are dead even. The 3 points are for the favorable calls they know Coach K will get down the stretch.

Ha! Was thinking the same thing.. I hope I don't blow a gasket watching Coach Rat turn red and scream at the refs until they submit.

Top Bottom