Duke TV?

book

Reaction score
oN what channel Thursday?

Comcast - channel 905. You should get it if you have the Digital Preferred package.

Might as well ask this question in here. Is Mbakwe going to see increased time tomorrow? We will need him for the Duke game.

I have digital preferred and it is nowhere to be found. is there another channel for people on a different side of the twin cities?

I thought it was on CBS sports network?? Direct TV 613

On www.axs.tv there is a section where you can enter your zip code to get all carriers where the game is being aired in your zip code,below is the result I get, probably not going to be on cable.

AXS TV is available on Providers:

DIRECTV Channel #340

DISH Network Channel #362

Also on Comcast #420.
use this link to search your zip & provider: http://www.axs.tv/subscribe/

On www.asx.tv there is a section where you can enter your zip code to get all carriers where the game is being aired,below is the result I get, probably not going to be on cable.

AXS TV is available on Providers:

DIRECTV Channel #340

DISH Network Channel #362

If you don't have this channel I'm sure you can find it on firstrowsports.

I just chatted with Comcast tech support. AXS.TV is not available in my location even though the axs.tv website states it is. Looks like I'll be hoping for a crummy stream of the game since all the bars will be closed on Thanksgiving.

I just chatted with Comcast tech support. AXS.TV is not available in my location even though the axs.tv website states it is. Looks like I'll be hoping for a crummy stream of the game since all the bars will be closed on Thanksgiving.

You better hope we beat Duke then. If we lose to Duke the next two games will also be on AXS, if we win the games will be on NBCsports network.

The Duke game is the only game I really care about. I can go to a sports bar for the other two if need be.

Top Bottom