Duke Freshman: Lil Wayne Cursed At Me

scher215

Reaction score
Think we can get him to Atlantis for the Gophers / Duke game too?

BTW, who can Tubby's rap hook-up? Is the Fresh Prince available?

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/67218/duke-freshman-lil-wayne-cursed-at-me

The bonds between hip-hop artists and college basketball programs have been thoroughly documented in recent months.

Jay-Z and Drake love Kentucky. Rick Ross considers Memphis’ John Pastner a confidant.

If you can’t find South Carolina’s Frank Martin Monday, don’t panic. He’ll probably be at home dissecting Pitbull’s new album, “Global Warming,” which hits stores next week.

Mike Brey rolls with 2 Chainz. Tom Crean and Jeezy.

The connection is real now.

But rap artists’ affinity for the sport reached a new level earlier this week.

Duke’s Rasheed Sulaimon claims that rapper (Kentucky fan?) Lil Wayne, who sat courtside during the No. 9 Blue Devils’ 75-68 victory over the No. 3 Wildcats Tuesday, swore at him during the game.

"gee willikers ref, the man with metal teeth just cussed at me!"

Seriously, is this news? The kid apparently needs to grow some thicker skin.

It's amazing he was able to hear Lil Wayne between Coach K's curse-ridden tirades.

After the win, Sulaimon tweeted: “Still a @LilTunechi fan but was shook when he cursed me out court side lol. Where the duke love at slime.”

He was only joking with the tweet. Naturally ESPN misleads in the headline to make into some sort of controversy.

Top Bottom