Video Highlights: Coleman and Williams Lead Gophers Past Toledo

Go Gophers!!

Coleman had a very strange stat line. I didn't see the game and I'm sure he did some great things, but 8 Turnovers to 1 Assist is perhaps the worst ratio in that department I've EVER seen. Seriously, I'm surprised he wasn't benched after about the 5th turnover. My English friends would call that a "shocker."

Coleman had a really off night taking care of the ball. Lots of unforced errors and arrant passes. He did some good things, but just got a little careless with the ball. It's tough to keep intensity when you are blowing the other team out from the get go.

Coleman had a really off night taking care of the ball. Lots of unforced errors and arrant passes. He did some good things, but just got a little careless with the ball. It's tough to keep intensity when you are blowing the other team out from the get go.

A little careless??? Come on, man, this will not work at the College level like it did in high school. Sorry Man.

My question is, how can anyone claim Coleman lead the Gophers to a win when he had 8 turnovers.

Even you, Bleed.

A little careless??? Come on, man, this will not work at the College level like it did in high school. Sorry Man.

My question is, how can anyone claim Coleman lead the Gophers to a win when he had 8 turnovers.

Even you, Bleed.

Points, points, and points. And probably the same lead Gophersports.com provided.

Joe had bad hands last night, too. Just dropped a perfect 25-30 foot outlet pass from Elliot, I think. Our section surmised his contacts were not in and he couldn't see. That may explain dropping the nice three pointer in the first half, too! Joe is better than last year, but he is no point guard, that's for sure. Play to your strengths, kid.

Top Bottom