The Election is Over

station19

Reaction score
What will be different in Washington?

Is this a trick question?

1. Will Georgetown have more than a token white guy on its roster?:)

Well Terrence Ross is in the NBA now? Does the state of Washington count?

people in Washington will now began to put politiclal posts in in basketball forums

3. Can Division II District of Columbia knock off Villanova on Friday in a 2K Sports Classic preliminary-round game?

Will anyone in Washington care about NDSU?

4. Will the dunderheads in the Nationals organization figure out how stupid they were shutting down their franchise pitcher for the MLB playoffs?

Will the Washington Generals ever win another game against the Harlem Globetrotters?

What will be different in Washington?

Let's roll up a couple of joints and talk about it. Not before we stop at the store though.

Sorry guys, I really did post this in the wrong forum.....oops.

Should be moved, but with the posts on here now it won't really fit in the off-topic board.

:eek:

Get some Funyons.

In the early 80's we'd get a big bowl and dump a box of Fruity Pebbles in with milk and have a bit of cereal. Then we'd go after the Funyons.

In the early 80's we'd get a big bowl and dump a box of Fruity Pebbles in with milk and have a bit of cereal. Then we'd go after the Funyons.

I didn't know the 80's was the sharing decade? I thought it would have been several smaller bowls of cereal followed by the Funyons.

Will this Lame Duck Congress walk the walk or continue to Talk the Talk?

Top Bottom