Projected B1G Tournament Bracket (Preseason)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
The Big Ten web site has posted a PDF of the BTT bracket, with game times/TV networks. Don't worry, I won't bring this one out again until mid-February.

Thursday, March 14 (1st Round)
11 a.m. -- #8 Illinois vs. #9 Northwestern (BTN)
1:25 p.m. -- #5 GOPHERS vs. #12 Nebraska (BTN)
5:30 p.m. -- #7 Iowa vs. #10 Purdue (ESPN2)
7:55 p.m. -- #6 Wisconsin vs. #11 Penn State (ESPN2)

Friday, March 15 (Quarterfinals)
11 a.m. -- #1 Indiana vs. Illinois/Northwestern winner (ESPN)
1:25 p.m. -- #4 Ohio State vs. GOPHERS/Nebraska winner (ESPN)
5:30 p.m. -- #2 Michigan State vs. Iowa/Purdue winner (BTN)
7:55 p.m. -- #3 Michigan vs. Wisconsin/Penn State winner (BTN)

Saturday, March 16 (Semifinals)
12:40 p.m. -- #1/8/9 winner vs. #4/5/12 winner (CBS)
3:05 p.m. -- #2/7/10 winner vs. #3/6/11 winner (CBS)

Sunday, March 17
2:30 p.m. -- Championship Game (CBS)

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...f/2012-13/misc_non_event/2013_mbb_bracket.pdf

Wouldn't mind being at that South Regional if all his top seeds made it to the Sweet 16. Louisville (#1), Kansas (#2), Michigan State (#3), North Carolina (#4). Might be a tough ticket, even @ Jerry World.

I'll take the Gophers to Kansas City, please. Nice easy trip down I-35.

Where do you have the Gophers in your preseason bracket there, SS?

Zips, I don't project seeding like Lunardi and (Jerry) Palm do, only project the teams. But if I did, I think a #6 or #7 at this point sounds about right for the Gophers.

Just once in the remainder of my time here on Earth I want to see the Gophers as a top-4 seed in the B1G Tournament. Is that asking too much? Also, I'm in my mid-20's, so they have (hopefully) 50 years to make this happen

It'll happen someday, but take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

I'm a Cubs fan still waiting for that World Series appearance that was so cruelly taken away by Steve Garvey and the Padres in 1984.

It'll happen someday, but take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

I'm a Cubs fan still waiting for that World Series appearance that was so cruelly taken away by Steve Garvey and the Padres in 1984.

Don't you Cubs fans still blame Bartman??

Between the Vikings and Gophers I'm surprised I like sports.

I was never in that camp (blaming Bartman). The Cubs fans that blame Bartman are the real losers.

I was never in that camp (blaming Bartman). The Cubs fans that blame Bartman are the real losers.

If I'm not mistaken (and I might be, don't really follow the Cubs), didn't the Cubs create Bartman when they raised ticket prices for the playoffs too much and priced non-Bartmans out of that seat?

Top Bottom