Tubby's post game comments - he raved about Mo Walker

GopherLady

Reaction score
Hey guys - sorry, there was no formal presser today, just casual q and a, so I don't have an entire write up, but this is what I tweeted out:

Tubby: Mo has improved a lot, he made 2 left hand hooks...he couldn't use his left hand before. He needs to change his awkward ft shot.

Tubby: Trevor didn't explode like he did at practice, he was a little cautious. #gophers

Tubby: Mo is a guy that makes everyone better by being on the court. #gophers

Tubby: missed Mo's personality, we expected him to be back by Big 10 season last year. He knows how to play. #gophers

Tubby: we wanted to get Trevor and Mo in there as soon as possible to see how they looked. #gophers

Tubby: we need to improve on taking care of the ball, trying to rebound the ball better, and get to the free throw line. #gophers

Tubby: overall we did some good things, good to see Mo Walker play the way he played tonight. Trevor looked good, good to have him back.

New media availability is in the locker room post-game. #gopherhoops twitpic.com/b9i5k3

Post game for media is now in the locker room...everyone is crowded around @TMbakwe32. #gophers twitpic.com/b9i4a4

thanks, GL. I know you are doing all of this extra work just to satisfy me, and I, er, uh, well, you know. :)

I agree with Tubby...

Tubby: we need to improve on taking care of the ball, trying to rebound the ball better, and get to the free throw line. #gophers

Trevor will help with the boards, everyone needs to tighten up the TOs and someone beside Joe needs to get to the line and make some free throws. Mo needs to stay healthy, he's a charismatic player...fans love him.

thanks, GL. I know you are doing all of this extra work just to satisfy me, and I, er, uh, well, you know. :)

Yes, Dr. Don...I do all this work just for you. My favorite friendly stalker :)

Trevor will help with the boards, everyone needs to tighten up the TOs and someone beside Joe needs to get to the line and make some free throws. Mo needs to stay healthy, he's a charismatic player...fans love him.

True, true, true.

I am hoping that they run Mo up top to run pick and rolls with Dre like Michigan does for Burke so successfully. Mo presents a massive screen.

Mo indeed knows how this game is played. In the first half, he was the only one who noticed that Maverick had lost his dribble in the backcourt and went back and helped him out. All the other three guys were blissfully running down the court.

I am hoping that they run Mo up top to run pick and rolls with Dre like Michigan does for Burke so successfully. Mo presents a massive screen.

That kind of detour could take all day!

Top Bottom