Games on Gopher-All Access

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
It looks like quite a few games will be on Gopher-All Access. Anyone watch games on it before?

I did last season. If my memory serves me, there were major issues with two of the first games. Not sure how much of it was the UM's doing or the company. I know the UM provided a free month of All_Access to appease the angry mob.

From my post on 10-7

Pathetic:

TV for exhibition and non-conference games:

Battle4Atlantis, which is on AXS and NBC SPORTS.....3

Gopher all-access....5

ESPN3........2

PAC 12 Network.....1

ESPN2......1

BTN.......3

It looks like quite a few games will be on Gopher-All Access. Anyone watch games on it before?

I had it last November, and probably will do it again this year. To me, it's worth the $10/month or whatever the price is to get an early look at the team. There were definitely issues last year, but overall it wasn't horrendous.

I concur that it was pathetic last year. I did hear that they reimbursed people the $10 for the month due to the ineptitude (or whatever the problem was). Unless I'm missing something it's our only option. It's become somewhat of a tradition in our household to host a party and gather around the computer for the first exhibition game. Yes.... I'm starving for Gopher basketball to get underway. It's customary at our house to take shots after a win... I hope we go through alot of booze this year. Go Gophers.

The MSU Mankato game will be reaired on Monday afternoon at 1pm on BTN i believe. I did a search on Direct TV and it popped up. If you can wait that long, thats what I'm doing.

For USC game on the PAC 12 Network, anyone know of any bars in the Twin Cities (Dakota Cty preferred) that have DISH (not DirecTV)?

I don't get any of that $hit up here in God's Forsaken Country, so I need a radio stream for Gopher BB like I get for Gopher FB and can listen to the stream as I bull$hit with fellow GH'ers on GopherHole.

For USC game on the PAC 12 Network, anyone know of any bars in the Twin Cities (Dakota Cty preferred) that have DISH (not DirecTV)?

Try contacting Haugy#33 on this question, as he lives in Farmington. He may be able to help you.

Leaning towards biting the bullet and getting all-access. I'm hoping I can then hook it up to my tv via my laptop.

Is this exhibition stuff usually available on streaming sites such as firstrowsports?

checking firstrowsports.com the site was closed down by ICE....copyright laws in play I guess.

I like all-access when it's working, and I use it to watch volleyball and soccer games in the fall. However, they always have so many issues with getting the game feed going on time, and occasional to frequent buffering when I know the connection I'm using is top-notch.

They also need to get with the times and offer Android and iOS apps. It's all flash based so it's completely unusable with an iPad. This isn't a U of M product, it's contracted through CBS Interactive...you really think they'd be further ahead with their technology.

I have season tickets and deiced I would sit this one out and watch on tv. Wish I did a little research first, now I have to watch the replay later.

Where (what site) can I listen to the game?

Not sure about the radio, but there's a stream available on Mankato's website

No feed yet, I'm giving it a 30% chance it's up and running by tip.

Live radio stream here:

www3.mnsu.edu/athletics

looking for some insight!

56-26 with about 13 minutes left in the 2nd. Andre was out for almost all of the first half after picking up two pretty sloppy fouls. Coleman is looking good, as is Rodney. Mo looked solid, but Eliason has been playing more so far. Andre has been playing quite a bit in the second half so far, and has been solid. It's really tough to judge how the guys are playing against such a horrible opponent, but there's not a ton that I can get upset about. Quite a few turnovers early on, but they have cleaned that up well in the second half.

Edit: I guess there's one thing I can get upset about. Maverick is rocking the flattop. Though I guess it's better than his faux-hawk from the past couple years.

If ya go to the chatroom, freshtrout is keeping me informed with what is going on.

Mav's hair is awesome! Only thing that concerns me is that we still don't have a consistent 3 point threat. That is how you score in college basketball. MSU had 3 of the top 4 long range shooters on the floor.

Top Bottom