Back-up Plan

Prep Insider

Reaction score
Long time Reader, First time poster. So be Nice!!

I hope that we land Vaughn, Travis, and Jones but does the staff have plans in place in case they don't get any of them? The 2014 class in MN is loaded and may have up to 10 guys that will play HM basketball.

If

Tyus goes to Michigan St

Vaughn goes to Kentucky

Travis goes to Stanford

What's the back-up plan?
My opinion...

For Tyus- Andre Wallace and Jordan Dembley

For Rashad - Andre Wallace and Delshon Strickland

For Reid - Paul Freindshue and Ian Theissen

I hope the staff isn't getting so wrapped up in the big 3 that they are going miss out on a very talented group of 2014 players!!

Looks like you're a fan of Pump N Run. I'm not sure what the back-up plan is yet, but they can have that figured out by next summer. I'm going to have to disagree with you about most of those guys being Big 10 caliber. If we miss out on the big 3 then we're going to have to look to other states for most backup options.

Looks like you're a fan of Pump N Run. I'm not sure what the back-up plan is yet, but they can have that figured out by next summer. I'm going to have to disagree with you about most of those guys being Big 10 caliber. If we miss out on the big 3 then we're going to have to look to other states for most backup options.

I am more of Net Gain guy.

I think everyone I listed will play HM Basketball! Would you have said that Riley Dearring and Graham Woodward would be signing with Big Ten teams this fall. Every kid I listed has mutiple offers and are light years ahead of where Graham and Riley were at the same time in their careers ( As far as recruiting).

I feel that there is real chance that Gopher will miss out of the Big 3. I don't think they need to look outside our Borders to put together a class that is better than any of there recent classes.

I am more of Net Gain guy.

I think everyone I listed will play HM Basketball! Would you have said that Riley Dearring and Graham Woodward would be signing with Big Ten teams this fall. Every kid I listed has mutiple offers and are light years ahead of where Graham and Riley were at the same time in their careers ( As far as recruiting).

I feel that there is real chance that Gopher will miss out of the Big 3. I don't think they need to look outside our Borders to put together a class that is better than any of there recent classes.

I think Wallace will for sure will be a high major. The rest will be a crap shoot and will depend on their development. I agree with Prep inside, that we have to prepare for the worst, and there will be legitimate talent inside the borders for 2014. I did think we were in the race for a point guard out of Colorado if/when the Tyus plan falls through?

Top Bottom