Shooter: Rodney and Andre to represent Gophers at BT media day

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

"Look for Rodney Williams and Andre Hollins to represent Gophers men's basketball players at Big Ten media day Oct. 25 in Chicago."

Go Gophers!!

Interesting Trevor isn't going, but I guess Trevor already went as a senior. I think it's great Andre is going, he is the future, he's also an extremely bright kid so he'll probably make for a great interview.

It's clear we think Andre is a future superstar. I really hope he just blossoms this year. Also, interesting that our 6th year senior and face of the team isn't making the trip.

It's clear we think Andre is a future superstar. I really hope he just blossoms this year. Also, interesting that our 6th year senior and face of the team isn't making the trip.

Trevor went last year. I don't see a problem in taking someone else to get the experience. Who knows, maybe Trevor himself told Tubby to take someone else this year.

Trevor went last year. I don't see a problem in taking someone else to get the experience. Who knows, maybe Trevor himself told Tubby to take someone else this year.

Who knows, maybe Maturi told Tubby that Trevor couldn't go? :)

Top Bottom