2012-2013 Inside The Hall season preview: Minnesota Golden Gophers

Austin Hollins, Julian Welch and Andre Hollins all return as well. Team Hollins played big offensive roles in Minnesota’s run to the NIT Finals last season — Austin averaged 11.2 points a game during the tournament, while Andre averaged 15.0, including two plus-20 outbursts. Junior college transfer Andre Ingram saw a minutes boost in the NIT as well and could be a nice backcourt bench option for Smith.

Elliott Eliason will be available up front to spell the loss of Sampson.

---

Austin is the unsung hero of the NIT run, solid player, really looking forward to watching him take another step this season.

Just like the NIT, there will be no missing the loss of Ralph.

Austin Hollins, Julian Welch and Andre Hollins all return as well. Team Hollins played big offensive roles in Minnesota’s run to the NIT Finals last season — Austin averaged 11.2 points a game during the tournament, while Andre averaged 15.0, including two plus-20 outbursts. Junior college transfer Andre Ingram saw a minutes boost in the NIT as well and could be a nice backcourt bench option for Smith.

Elliott Eliason will be available up front to spell the loss of Sampson.

---

Austin is the unsung hero of the NIT run, solid player, really looking forward to watching him take another step this season.

Just like the NIT, there will be no missing the loss of Ralph.

Are they anticipating Ingram filling in at shooting guard or point guard.

Are they anticipating Ingram filling in at shooting guard or point guard.

I didn't mean to include that sentence & missed the error either way...

Personally, I feel the terms backcourt and frontcourt shouldn't even be used. It's guards and big's.

I didn't mean to include that sentence & missed the error either way...

Personally, I feel the terms backcourt and frontcourt shouldn't even be used. It's guards and big's.

So you don't like using the terms "frontcourt" and "backcourt", but you're fine with using adjectives that accomplish the exact same thing?

"I don't think we should use the terms forwards and defense. It's wings & centers and blue line guys".

Top Bottom